Destroyed Marriage

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Annabelle1980, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annabelle1980

Annabelle1980 New Member

Not sure if this is the right forum for me....I dont want to commit suicide, I dont have th guts to do it and I would leave to many lives ruined, my family would be devasted and I wouldnt want them to be put through the selfish act of me wanting to end my life! I also know that I will get through this deep sadness I am in right now! I have destroyed my marraige and friendships from a stupid mistake made which I dont want to go in to the details of and just in such a bad place, I have left my husband not knowing whether to divorce me or not and so hurt and upset I often feel that it would make his mind up for him me not being here.....he deserves a better life....I feel pathetic and stupid for thinking this way and and my family just tell me to snap out of it and get on with my life but I dont want a life without my husband.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

All are welcome here that want to discuss what is making their life difficult, find support in tough times, or lend support to others. You are not the first, not the last person that will have problems in a marriage and searching for support while you try to correct it is a sign of strength. Many find counseling or professional intervention helpful. As well as working on getting your husband to forgive you, spend some time trying to forgive yourself. We cannot change what is done but you can control the way it causes you to react and deal with the future and the aftermath.

Take Care

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

^ agree with JmpMaster about the counseling.

You really love your husband, and I bet that he loves you back. I think that if your husband realizes how really sorry that you are, he will be able to forgive you. Please don't give up hope yet.

Hope that things can get better soon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.