Destruction every way possible

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TinkerLoop, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinkerLoop

TinkerLoop Well-Known Member

Everytime I start to think im learning I fall anyone who knows me know I am a person that would hand out everything i have if it will benefit anyone i will give out my overdraft and leave myself broke but people dont always hand me the same fucking respect they dont value the heart i have to give they just keep fucking stamping on it and if its not enough to hurt me once they do it again and again. So you know what why dont each and everyone of you take a peice of my heart and i will die and fade away but as a last wish dont do the same to someone else cos it isnt fair nor is it nice...

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry people can be such jerks. There are good people out there, but sometimes it doesn't seem like it when you get screwed over by everyone time and time again.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Tinkerloop,
    The only thing I want from you is for you to be happy.. There must be things you enjoy doing?? Why not take those positive thoughts and build on them..Life does suck but you can survive.. You might think about joining a support group where you are talking face to face with people suffering from alot of the same things you are..Just be carefull because I have found out the hard way that there are fakes even in group who will use you..Thats just part of life, you have to learn to recognise these people for what they are..Take Care!!

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

it really isn't nice is it?

i can relate, not to the overdraft thing but the heart. i don't think i have much left as it's all in fucking shreds!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.