destructive beyond repair

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by the man wth no name, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. one of the main reasons i think about suicide is that i'm afraid of what i
    might become. i don't think there's any way i can ever do anything
    constructive. most of the time i think i'm just a burden on the rest
    of the world. i want to be prevented from destroying the lives of
    those around me. there have been numerous cases of people like me
    who've become not only self destructive but have turned on others
    aswell. i've never hurt anybody and i don't wish to. but i think
    there's a dark side to me which occasionally surfaces and leaves me
    shocked. i want to keep my innocence and not have to bear the guilt or
    social stigma of causing anybody else pain

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You might feel that way now but there will be opportunities in teh future for you do something constructive, everyone is here for a reason, even if you don't see what it is right now. Don't give up now, there are people who care, who would be so hurt and pained if you took your life now. :hug:

3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Fear of the future is harmful thinking. What you do today might affect the future in some way, but the future has no guarantees that things will be the way we think they will be. The Bible says, "do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." All you really own is Now. Take good care of yourself today and be prepared for the best outcome tomorrow.

4. Random21

Random21 Member

I know that feeling man! Sadly, we all end up hurting people because we arent perfect. I've done shit that I've wanted to kill myself over but didn't. I understand your fear of doing something horrible, but you did post here and Im sure you can work on doing constructive things because you want to. Good Luck! If yu want to talk hit me up!
    Peace

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum!!
    Are you in therapy? If not then you should find a therapist to talk things over. I have been with mine for the last three years. I went thru three of them before I found Gina. She is great!! She doesn't pull any buttons. She takes what you say very serious.
    What do you do when the dark side appears? Do you hear what people are saying when you have an episode? Talk to us and let us know a little more about you!!
    You will find alot of kind and caring people hear, with similare problems. You will learn to trust again. If you have something to say and you don't want to share with the whole forum then PM one of us to talk to. We are here for you day and night...Take Care...

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You are never ever ever "beyond repair."
    There is always opportunities for love and happiness, no matter what the situation. There is always a light, no matter how small, no matter if you can see it or not.
    :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.