• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Devastated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I am struggling so much. Why us? Why me? Why him? This shouldn't be happening. I cant watch him be in pain any more. I dont know how to cope with this. I dont know what to do. Im always the last to know. I should have been there. I cant do this. I really cant do this.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I will write an in depth post later. But I have just found out some heartbreaking, life changing news about my fiance. He is very ill. I dont know what to do.

Axiom

Account Closed
:sad: I hope he is ok.

I hope you can talk to someone about it. It sounds extremely overwhelming, but there is always a way to deal with anything, even when it seems impossible. Give yourself sometime :)
Regardless your friends are always here for you, so you're not alone in this.

Best wishes lexi

Ordep

It seems you really have alot in your chest dear, and its overwelming you.. Im sure talking to people here is going to at least give you some comfort and, who knows, ther may be a solutiom for your problems, whatever they may be. Please dont shut down, despite the pain youre feeling. Do share your worries with your friends as soon as youre capable of, youll feel better for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00