Devastated

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterfly, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am struggling so much. Why us? Why me? Why him? This shouldn't be happening. I cant watch him be in pain any more. I dont know how to cope with this. I dont know what to do. Im always the last to know. I should have been there. I cant do this. I really cant do this.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

What's happened Lexi?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is going on? Please share with us so we can be there for you...big hugs, J

4. Butterfly

I will write an in depth post later. But I have just found out some heartbreaking, life changing news about my fiance. He is very ill. I dont know what to do.

5. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

awwww lexie

i hope everything works out

sure they will do what they can for him

6. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

Aww lexi hun; I hope things get better for you. Feel free to PM me or facebook if you need to chat.

Thinking of you.

:wub:

7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

:sad: I hope he is ok.

I hope you can talk to someone about it. It sounds extremely overwhelming, but there is always a way to deal with anything, even when it seems impossible. Give yourself sometime :)
    Regardless your friends are always here for you, so you're not alone in this.

Best wishes lexi

8. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

It seems you really have alot in your chest dear, and its overwelming you.. Im sure talking to people here is going to at least give you some comfort and, who knows, ther may be a solutiom for your problems, whatever they may be. Please dont shut down, despite the pain youre feeling. Do share your worries with your friends as soon as youre capable of, youll feel better for it :)

9. Butterfly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.