Diagnosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a week in a mental hospital as an in patient, after some tests and evaluations, my doctor and psychiatrist have diagnoes me with severe clinical depression. this isnt a suprise to me at all, but the fact that ive been put on prozak and am now in an out patient program, have to see a therapist and a doctor to monitor my mental condition and medication is just... ugh.

i just want to be left alone so i can die, but nobody will let that happen.

well anyways, yeah, that is my diagnosis story.. sort of i guess.

Chargette

I'm diagnosed with major depression recurrent and I get rebellious against my program at times. Now is the time when it gets determined which medication works best for you and it can be a frustrating process.

Keep taking the Prozac so it has a chance to work. The monitoring you will be getting is to see if this medication works for you.

Hang in there and keep posting here. We help each other through it all.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I hope your meds work it will be easier for you life if they do. The meds and therapy will help take your depression and saddness away and give you a chance to live the way you want to The depression won't have the control it has had on you. Give it at lease 6 weeks and let us know how you are doing okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00