Diary of a machine Day 1

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DrivEthermissIon, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

I'm useless in all types of relationships with people and all my tasks in life, consequently at the moment I have no friends (what is a friend, really? What is an acquaintance? What is a mate?) or girlfriends, no job, no studies, no success, terrible and worsening mental and physical health, ruined and worsening emotional health, and broken relationships with my family, I'm of no assistance to others online or offline and I'm a worthless insect, who only ends up hurting people or being really hurt because insects are pests who are hit out of the way. So I'm going to punish myself. 50 slashes with the box cutter today. I have never felt so alone in my life. Good day to you all.

2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

im your friend :)

3. DrivEthermissIon

I place an open challenge to anyone to prove they are my friend, as a true friend is not in title, a friend is in deed indeed.

I'm going to shut this down now.

4. DrivEthermissIon

Hugs and smiles all round

Thanks for that Kate, Kate just wrote THE most beautiful poem to me I have ever read in my life. Curtsy Kate, people adore you and are cheering. Plus I have some great news, more to come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.