did being judged make you more judgmental?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by sunshinesblack, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

I think it made me, or maybe im just blaming that on it , its defenetyl not helping me be social, but guess i know what being outside the norms can do to people and how it makes their life , or just how usual people drive their life a certain way
    I just realized im very jugemental myself :(
  2. MLKane

MLKane Well-Known Member

I don't know if it was being judged which started it but as the years have gone by I've also gotten more bitter so now I really do hate the person I am. I try so hard to be someone I'm not, someone kind and caring and unprejudiced however I'm not really. I hate people, all people, I can barely stand to be in the same room as happyness and even when I'm trying to cheer someone else up I seem to be pushing myself down into depression. Deep down I'm terrified of gay men, I drink too much, I smoke too much, I have nationalistic politics, deep down I think I hate women too. I just can't shake the feeling that when people judge me negatively, they're getting it right. I try so hard, but in the end I'm still a horrible little bastard inside.
  3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think I tend to judge people too quickly as a result of being judged myself. It's as though I feel like everyone is an a**hole until proven otherwise. That probably doesn't help my social situation an awful lot huh? lol...I guess when you're around a certain type of person for so long, you tend to look for the worst in others. But that's me, right there. Might as well go around taking a gavel everywhere with me.
  4. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

wow angry mob here XD

yeah i find cheering people up impossible since i rarely see anything good in situations

and believe people stop and take time to be nice cause of personal issues or affinnityies

and yeah if it was not for all the media and stories id not believe such thing as gay existed and would probably be tempted afterworlds to idiotically fix it
  5. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

didnt make me more judgemental, just suspicious and cautious of everyone
  6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Not judgemental, but I agree with alot here, it makes me hate the world because of the people in it.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm not judgemental until you hit me in the head with a stick.. Thats my problem I use to trust everyone until the showed there true colors..Thats why I hide away in my house..I'm literally afraid of people.. To look at me you would say why.. I'm 6'3 and weigh 295 lbs.. I'm no small dude..People just scare the hell out of me..
  8. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

I think I overcompensate the other way...too lenient although people around me think I keep my distance
  9. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

I think being judged has made me more judgmental. Which also makes me a hypocrite, since I hate being judged, and...so...yeah. Guilt. And self-hatred.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.