Did it again (triggering)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hurted, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Few minutes after midnight... few minutes after 21 days without it...
    But yesterday was such a depressive day... so many triggers... too many... I was just standing in room for 10 minutes with blade next to me skin...i start to crying... i didnt know what to do... and then i just cut... it felt so fucking good! I tottally forget what feeling it is... now I have to do it again... ive been thinking all day about it... I thought that i will do it just once and then try to stop again but i totally lost motivation... and i have to do it again... it feels so fucking great... And ive been so depressed last 2 days... i can hardly fall asleep and im waking up in the middle of night... i almost felt asleep in school today...I cant remember if i sleep yesterday, but probaly i did cause i remember dreams... well i guess i didnt sleep more than 1 or 2 hours...

2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Again...
    I can see the old circle coming back...

3. Broken Wings

Broken Wings Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat... four months of trying not to hurt... And now fourteen little lines showing how broken I really am... And I really want to go again now.

4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I didnt cut after that... So 3 weeks without cutting... But this time i have urges again...

BTW: I just found out how my memory is fucked up. I thought that i didnt cut 2,5 month:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.