did it

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hache, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

after many days over the past 3 weeks contemplating it, wanting to do it but waiting for the time only for the mood to go, today the mood didnt go, i did it. It took some sawing to get through mind :mellow:

I know everyone says stop dont do it etc, i understand, but before you start posting that from my side right now stopping wont get me friends, a social life, happiness, the girl i love, confidence, belief, self esteem, freedom, independance.

And before you say get help, i dont feel like i am capable of getting it.

Anyway i dont want the you must stop you must get help replies, i'm sorry to say they will not make a difference, reading something like that on a forum isnt making me want to. So i guess i'll get no replies, lol.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

If you feel like you don't want to stop...then you're choice. Yous ay you don't want replies of get help..then i won't..but until you realize that there is help out there for you and that you do deserve you can't help yourself.

Why do you need a girl to love to be non suicidal?? I was in love or thought I was and I still had bad moments. It's not the end all be all. You want all those things listed above..but in order to get those things..you need to love yourself and your life and your surroundings before you can get any of those things.

Sorry if this isn't the reply you wanted but felt compelled to answer

3. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

no, want to be with "the" girl i love, not have "a" girl to love.

Some of the things i listed would help me love myself help me feel accepted, i dont know how i'm supposed to get it without that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.