did some1 u love ever tell 2 kill yourself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZundertowZ, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

im at a loss...my ex gf of ten yrs, who cheated on me, left me without a letter our conversation, who knows about my depression and past suicide attempt imed me 2 do her a favor and go kill myself. why would some1 who ive know since im 16, who broke up with me, and cheated on me say that? im completly crushed and cant take the pain of this kind of betrayal, i can never trust another human again....i just wanna end it. im in a unbelievable amount of pain!
  2. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

People can be very cruel.. Even though they know about mental history and know our darkest secrets. Even though we trusted them with our lives and loved them with all that we had - they can still be cruel and hurt us. I have been thru a life of hate and hurt (and Im only 22). I was used by every man that I let into my life (other then my dad and the men in my family). Sometimes I even feel like my husband is using me but I have no proof of that so Im not calling it the truth - maybe its just my twisted minds way of understanding the things he has said and done over the years.. Theres only one thing we can do about it and thats move on..I know its harsh when people say 'Get Over It' but its actually very good advice. Its difficult to get over and work past our hurt feelings and our bad experiences but somehow we will manage..Im sorry Im talking about it like its happening to 'we' its just how my thoughts are working right now....
  3. My mother has told me that she prays for my death, and well, one of my ex-girlfriends sort of implied that she wants me to be dead too.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know that pain dear. My ex told my kids on Fri. the next time Mom tries to od to make sure she takes enough. His loss.
  5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

to OP - your ex left you and now she is taunting you like this? obviously she is not very nice if she is trying something like that. dont end it - let her know that that she cant get rid of you that easy and continue on without her. its her loss, not yours.

anyway nobody that ive loved has told me to kill myself but in a way i wish they would have because that would have given me enough of a reason to do it.

(ok i know my personal bit totally contradicts what i said to the OP but thats life for you! :laugh:)
    pps - seriously though, it will be best to try and forget what she has said.
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

reality check: what she said was terrible and cruel. do *not* listen to her. in fact, perhaps you need some time away from her entirely if that's how she talks to you. i cannot imagine how much it hurts right now. please don't do anything to harm yourself when you feel as low as you do right now. my therapist gave me this advice once, ask yourself "could i be wrong?" .... so, if you are thinking your girlfriend is right in what she says, take a moment and ask "could i be wrong?"... you are not any of the things she says. you are just suffering and in alot of pain right now, from both a broken heart and perhaps an episode of mental illness (depression). don't do anything hasty.
  7. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

my dad got me a switchblade and showed me what to do to kill myself when i was 13. He didnt want me around anymore because i was a burden.

I think what im trying to say is that i understand how much it hurts to have someone you love say such a horrible thing, but you cant sacifice your life for them being so cruel.

at the very least if its all you can muster - stay alive to spite the bitch. thats what i did to my dad *hug*
  8. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

that is so awful. im so glad u went on to show hum :biggrin:
  9. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

My ex did the same, cheated, i was in so much pain i called for help and he told me to go hang myself. that gave me the strength to go on and prove that im better than that shit - you can do it!
  10. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Thanks hun
    i havent seen him in like 7 years, but as screwed up as i might be, i still go to uni and have a levels and stuff he said i would never do. Its my own personal fuck you.
    success, wether that is finantial, positional or just surviving each day as it comes, is the best kind of revenge.
  11. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

yah i worked for that for years. and ive lost it all. im glad ur doin well hun x
  12. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I only wish that my parents will tell me to die. Ill be free then. Free from all, and free to GO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.