Did u jnoe

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by MoAnamCara, Aug 8, 2016.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

how yards it was to be in thee sam houses as you? Did you remembers or think about what're you did.? Does it every bothers you? Do u care at all? Do you realise how I felt beings here? So small and stupids. And I want Ed it to just go and dear but it doesn't deem like tats going to ever happen.

2. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hey Mo, I am Mox,

Whats going on with you?

You seem very upset. You know how things work, you share; we help you. If you don't share, we can't help you.

Take Care

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm scared still. Very jumpy, on edge. Mor memories have come back that I had forgotten about. I wish I could forget again. Difficulty staying present, very fuzzy, hard to concentrate on any one thing. Trying to work on this stuff is very difficult.. Trying to not have thoughts is impossible. But I let them in. The thoughts. It's my weak mind and disposition that allows this. That's what is most frustrating to me. It is my fault. It probably was too, then.

4. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Perhaps us chatting, could help you. Or you could feel free to PM me, what is going on with you. You don't sound like you are doing too well. I would love to help you, but you need to open up some first o.k.

I am here for you Mo, reach out for me plz

Take Care

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks mox. Opening up is difficult, am guarded. I'm sorry. Thank you for acknowledging though.

6. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

I understand Mo, would it help if we talked in PM? That way, your story that is hurting you, will only be seen by us two.

I get the impression, you are very scared of something. When you are with me you are safe. I will never judge you. I will never ridicule you.

Take Care

Thauoy likes this.
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you Mox

moxman likes this.