Did you ever felt like you losing your mind?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Im fealing it almost every day
    Its like my brain stops working, I dont feal anything, when people talk to me I bearly react,
    sometimes I start shouting on everyone to piss off to leave me alone and such...
    My mom is pissing me off so much that i just cant be near her
    Every time she talks to me I feal like my blood preasure is rising!
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Are you on any types of medications? Sometimes the side effects can do what you are describing. They can make you irritable and angry yet unfeeling. It is not a good feeling to feel like you are out of control of things. When you start feeling like that with your mom, step back and take some deep breaths. Try counting or reciting a poem to yourself or something that can calm you down before you react. Sometimes it relieves the pressure.
  3. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

No i dont take any meds, as i said before, my parents dont really give a shit about me...
    I asked them many times to help me, yet thay never did.

When im going through such "state" i cant really walk away or think...
    My anger taking controll, usally when im about to totaly loose it i just
    going to my room and locking myself in it...
  4. coolspot

coolspot Member

i have the same sort of feeling as you but not all the times on a good day nothing gets me down but then in a second i will be crying as i can't remember what people are saying and i feel confused and cant think about anything.

Unfotunatly i have no answer to solve this yet but your not alone in yor feelings.

I did take meds for a time but had a bad reaction to one type (but everyones diffrent) go to your gp/doc and they might ask you to fill out a questionaire (deppression about how you feel and then percribe you something at least its a start.
  5. peach333

peach333 Member

I feel the same way. i'm usually in control of my emotions some things trigger something and when i'm not in control... i freak out. When i can't control a situation, for example preventing things i can't control, i don't know what to do so i just lose it.
  6. coolspot

coolspot Member

Thats me with a few added different complications but yeah. some twat just parked on my drive way just now i started peaceing up and down when the police said they could do anything, i almost took a metal bar to th windows, normally i would just have said sod it i'll just leave a rude note.

good start to my day
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.