• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Did you ever had that thought....

Did guys ever had that thought of dying somewhere far away from your family? Cause right now that's what I want to do 🙂🔫

GMody

I do have thoughts of dying far away but not done it yet. Even if you die far away the pain your family endures will be the same. But if you die looking like an accident grief will be less.

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty •✮•
dying no. but i’d probably work on savings to earn for my own living to get away from family for sure. meanwhile, i hope you got help with family issues *hug i wish u well

I do have thoughts of dying far away but not done it yet. Even if you die far away the pain your family endures will be the same. But if you die looking like an accident grief will be less.
I think my family won't feel a thing, they're the type of people who doesn't care. And I know what I'm saying right now is evil, but if it causes them pain that I'll leave this earth then yes I'd rather do that just to show them that the way they treated me drove me to do this. I know I sound like a bratty child just now, but I can't help it they treated me poorly and was even the reason I'm having mental issues right now I can't forgive them for doing this to me. Even now that I told them about the state of my mental health they did nothing to help me instead they worsened it. And if my death is the reason for them to finally take mental health seriously then I'll gladly do so.

GMody

I think my family won't feel a thing, they're the type of people who doesn't care. And I know what I'm saying right now is evil, but if it causes them pain that I'll leave this earth then yes I'd rather do that just to show them that the way they treated me drove me to do this. I know I sound like a bratty child just now, but I can't help it they treated me poorly and was even the reason I'm having mental issues right now I can't forgive them for doing this to me. Even now that I told them about the state of my mental health they did nothing to help me instead they worsened it. And if my death is the reason for them to finally take mental health seriously then I'll gladly do so.
Sorry to hear that. But why do they treat you poorly? Any specific reason?

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty •✮•
Thank you, you know what that's actually a good idea. To save up money and then live somewhere far away from them.
yeah plus if you work and learn to hustle, you wont see your family as much too and would be easier to cope. *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00