Did you know?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by normaljoe, May 3, 2016.

1. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

im just tired. it never ends. either I am depressed one day or angry the next. Im never happy. Im barely ever "content". and thats all I want....is to be emotionally neutral. completely void, un-exaggeratingly apathetic. (not sure if that is a word but it is now). motivation for more than rehearsals, for more than finding the perfect place for my body to be discovered. how about motivated to wake up. not even for work, not for school but just to know for once in my life I don't feel remorse and regret about still being alive and that no matter how hard I try I can never possibly put into words how empty I feel and how despite this all I want is more emptiness.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi normaljoe, sorry life is treating you badly. Never regret being alive, feel happy to be alive and kicking. I know when you are very down that all the positive things are very hard to see but slowlu but surely you will crawl out of this hole. Just know that I do care :)
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I'm sorry you are going through this. Life can get better in time, it might be hard work but I really hope you will give it a chance.
    Please don't hurt yourself.

Do you have any help for you to get through this?