• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Did you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
Yes, they all said no, or completely ignored me.
Awee,I`m sorry for that. I wish women acknowledged hard you guys have It when It comes to asking us out!

I assure you It's not your appearence!!It just sounds like you live around really uptight girls. Have u ever asked out girls In a different town?That might do the trick!If you`ve tried this hard to get a gf,you undeniably deserve one!Whatever u do,pls don`t give up on us because of rejection! Its not the girl who doesnt deserve you,its the other way around!You're a sweet ,good-hearted guy . There's a girl out there patiently awaiting u. Find her!!!:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cortez

Banned Member
"Its not the girl who doesnt deserve you,its the other way around!You're a sweet ,good-hearted guy"

You don't know me, so don't say that. If you ever got to meet me you would see and realize just how ugly I am, both inside and out.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
"Its not the girl who doesnt deserve you,its the other way around!You're a sweet ,good-hearted guy"

You don't know me, so don't say that. If you ever got to meet me you would see and realize just how ugly I am, both inside and out.
LOL. No.I think deep down you're sensitive but you conceal it by ''being ugly'' on the outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00