Did you know?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Cortez, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I am the most ugliest guy in this town... women are disgusted by me.

2. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

No, ,I think you're being too harsh on yourself. Why do u say that?Did u ask every one of those women out? :p :hug:

3. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Yes, they all said no, or completely ignored me.

4. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Awee,I`m sorry for that. I wish women acknowledged hard you guys have It when It comes to asking us out!

I assure you It's not your appearence!!It just sounds like you live around really uptight girls. Have u ever asked out girls In a different town?That might do the trick!If you`ve tried this hard to get a gf,you undeniably deserve one!Whatever u do,pls don`t give up on us because of rejection! Its not the girl who doesnt deserve you,its the other way around!You're a sweet ,good-hearted guy . There's a girl out there patiently awaiting u. Find her!!!:heart:

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
  5. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

"Its not the girl who doesnt deserve you,its the other way around!You're a sweet ,good-hearted guy"

You don't know me, so don't say that. If you ever got to meet me you would see and realize just how ugly I am, both inside and out.

6. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

LOL. No.I think deep down you're sensitive but you conceal it by ''being ugly'' on the outside.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
  7. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

What does sensitivity have to do with anything? I am both sensitive and ugly, it's possible to be both at the same time ya know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.