Did you see anything when you died?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by CosmikJack, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CosmikJack

CosmikJack Member

I would just like to know what, if any are the things you have seen when you died? I know what I experienced, i just would like to know what happened to other people.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I have never died and many will argue nobody else here has either - maybe a heart stopped for a bit or something like that but brain death is the typical standard and that did not happen.

That said my heart stopped once and I was still in something of a conscious state as I remember the paddles hurt like hell and drifting in and out for sometime (it was not after an attempt - just a physical problem) but in that "close call" I saw nothing , thought about a few things but no revelations or anything... and I personally decided that there is in fact nothing to see and nothing at all. Opinions will vary of course.

3. BandAid

BandAid Member

I did not die, that I know of anyway. I'm sure what I saw was the result of altered mental status due to the intoxication of meds and alcohol. However, it was an interesting experience to say the least. Who knows what's real, but I am certainly curious. I had the unfortunate experience of witnessing an injury to one of my comrades and I was along side him when he passed. He was mumbling something about people playing in a pool and how that they were laughing. I chalked it up to the severity of his injury, but who really knows. I'm sorry, I got lost in my thoughts for a moment. Well, that's my 2 cents, but thanks for letting me get that out while I was answering your poll. Never told anyone else that and it's not even discussed by those of us that were there.

4. 22Long

22Long New Member

I had a full spinal fusion the day after mothers day. When they took me to the OR and put the mask and told me to breath deeply I did sleep. The next thing I remember is the Dr telling me welcome back. They forgot to turn on something and I was dead for three minutes. If it helps I didn't see a damn thing.

5. CosmikJack

CosmikJack Member

I appreciate all of your comments. Individually NYjmpmaster, if your heart stops beating you die, im sorry if know one has ever told you that, but you are dead if your heart stops beating, if you can feel the paddles hitting you you are alive, and i would also comment on this, how could you think about something in death? BandAid, I appreciate you telling me that story and everyone else on here, sometimes things that no one ever wants to discuss are the things that we want to talk about the most, if you ever need a friend to talk to about things you cannot tell anyone else just message me. and finally for now 22long, you are a lucky one if you didnt see anything because that is true peace, nothing to see and nothing to hear and no thoughts. those pesky doctors though at least you were in a hospital, but you couldve came back seriously damaged being dead for 3 minutes. Now since i have heard a few things, I will share some of my experience with my own death. I was over at my cousins house and he had some spice, never really did that shit but i was like sure why not. Well I started getting too high, but my cousin asked me to do more, so i couldnt just back down, i mean this drug could be bought at stores, no way i was going to let it mess me up more than common street drugs. Well I dont remember much, but i remember getting up and looking at my cousin completely lost and paranoid and i ran to the bathroom. There was about an hour period of time here until i consciously came back. My cousin said after 30 minutes he came to see what was up and I was convulsing and seizing on the bathroom floor, that i just stopped moving. He told me he picked me up and my heart wasnt beating and called for my grandmother, she was screaming to call an ambulance, but he said no he will be fine. He put my body slouching over the tub and turned on the shower and cold water, apparently i still was not breathing so he started hitting me in the back, and about after 2 minutes he said i just started projectile vomiting all over the tub. Now this is what happened from his perspective. All I can remember is falling to the ground, than i was stars, billions of burning stars and i could think and hear but i was unrespnsive in any other manner. It was beautiful for the first thousand years and peacful, but it became unbearable and i had to escape. But i was stars, somehow i was able to see someone elses soul as i would call it and i reached for it and destroyed it. After this happened i was launched into a numerous ammount of bodies until i was finally able to complete whatever i had to complete(cant go into those details, this site is a little squeamish).But i remember being returned to my body and looking around and seeing my cousin and my grandma kept saying do you need me to call an ambulance, do you need me to take you to the hospital, and it was all blurry and fuzzy, but i was home. I had to do alot of things to escape what i call purgatory, death became so unbearable i had to return to this plane even though i do not want to live.

6. NYJmpMaster

Hearts stop and and are restarted many many times every day Jack- it is very very far from death, or cpr and paddles would not exist. Conscious is controlled by the brain, not by the heartbeat. It when the brain stops you die, even if the heart is beating or mechanically aided to beat indefinitely.

7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

There are people who have died and been sent back, for sure. The best one I know: www.aglimpseofeternity.org

He certainly saw some stuff!!
    I know for sure what he says is no "con" - too many witnesses. And his life completely changed by what happened.

8. Moat

Moat Banned Member

There are countless forums and internet sites dedicated to out-of-body-experiences, near death experiences, astral projection et cetera that you could find a nice helping of insight and comparisons to; although I have not experienced any such, myself, which would be considered a good thing.

:bubbles:

g-gao^^

9. CosmikJack

CosmikJack Member

urprecious thankyou for the link I am checking it out now. Leif; I have been to all the forums for obe's, near death experiences, and all of that stuff. My problem with all of these places that i have gone to and researched and talked to people about is that they just havent given my the right information or insights, which i guess is to be expected because we all our different and have different expectations of what happens when we die. I just don't believe that most of these people are being truthfully honest about there testimonys. I have a pretty good sniffer for bull crap after i have viewed a persons experiences and the way they recollect them, but than again we cant know anyway because we are not that person. Which is expected because I know people think I'm crazy as well with some of the things I have been through. It's hard to believe something until it has actually happened to you, so with that being said with no proof what can be believed. My infatuation with these topics on this forum is pretty simple, truly suicidal people have no reason to lie. You guys can take that how you want, and I'm aware this is a pro life site, which i have come to respect because I understand what the people on here are trying to do. And I'm not talking about people that have turned to another light, and just because you are a suicidal person does not mean you are going to take your life, people cry for help, some people bully for help, some people crack jokes for help, some people dont want to be helped they just want validation that they know who they are and there are people like them and they are not alone. With that being said I am a suicidal person who will not take his life, it is who i am, im proud of who i am, and i dont expect anyone to understand that and i dont care. But people who experience death and return, it is beautiful. To be suicidal and return from death is not a curse, it means that it is not your time to die and maybe you might need to help one more person. Theres no need to wait or dwell on anything but just be prepared for when it does happen. With there being so many members on this site, i figured a few more people might have experienced some things, because whether they were good or bad, i beleive them to be precious. But also i guess where there is alot of members not alot our active. which is a shame, i wish more of the people on here would get involved and be supportive of who they are, and not just come here in times of desperation and despair. Well i always seem to ramble on about things that have nothing to do with the context of the conversation.

10. NYJmpMaster

Well i always seem to ramble on about things that have nothing to do with the context of the conversation.

Hello, My name is Ben and I am a Rambler......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.