Didn't know where else to go for help

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by unwanted, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unwanted

unwanted Guest

I bought a box cutter last night with the intention of using it to kill myself.

I just now walked off my job because I was tired of the verbal abuse I had to tolerate from everyone I had the dipleasure to work with. I am now unemployed and trying not to cry in a public library as I write this.

I have few friends and have run away from my unloving family.

Every reason (or excuse) I have found to hold on fails.

I just need some kind of support, people I can relate to, advice, a job offer, SOMETHING. Anything.
  2. unwanted

unwanted Guest

Fuck it. Wish I hadn't posted.
  3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: Stick with us hun. Wanna talk about what's going on?
  4. unwanted

unwanted Guest

I have depression and it makes my job performence suffer and that includes all of the jobs I've had, which have been many. At the last job I had (which was about 35 minutes ago), I got yelled at (literally, as well as having things thrown at my head) because everyone thought I was just lazy and incompetent. "W...! I'm tired of putting up with your crap! Do your fucking job! That's why they pay you!" And such.

I can't count how many times I've broken down crying at work. Pathetic.

I've had depression for many years and [therapy] doesn't work. Neither does medication.

The only thing that seems to really make me feel better is alcohol.

I feel like a failure at life.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  5. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

it can be very difficult gettin through the crappy moments this life likes to toss at us... its also hard emotionally, for me at least, when you write something on a forum like this and it seams that no one pays attention to what you wrote.. I sincerly hope that life takes a turn for the better for you.
  6. unwanted

unwanted Guest

I really really REALLY don't want to continue living. I can't imagine what the rest of my life will be like. I don't see myself years from now alive. It scares me that I have these thoughts and it scares me that I'm finally acting on them.
  7. unwanted

unwanted Guest

I should probably add; hello! My name is Wren and Ima loser.
  8. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I am so sorry that you feel the way you do. I don't think that your a loser at all. I am so sorry that your so depressed. I am here if you wish to talk and I am only a pm away. Feel free to send me a pm anytime you wish. What kind of jobs have you had? If your last job consisted of people yelling at you and throwing things at you then I for one am glad that you left. I wouldn't tolerate that kind of thing either. Although with my temper sometimes I would have been liable to throw something back at their heads to let them see how it feels. Where do you live? Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  9. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hey Wren, you are neither a looser nor unwanted. :welcome: to SF.
    Hope you will be able to find some help here.
    :cheekkiss: :hug:
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Wren. I am sorry you feel the way you are. I am glad you were able to find us so you can gain a little support from us. We are a group of people struggling in many of the same wats you are. Please feel free to continue to post as often as you would like. Take care and I look forward to seeing you more around the forum. :hug:
  11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum. i hope you are soon feeling better :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.