didnt work

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by letty, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letty

letty Banned Member

I tried to commit suicide last night, but i failed i took many different pills , all I did was vomit and sleep, imagine things ,
    but i couldnt even kill myself. i cut deep and that didnt even work, is it a crisis yes i cant even kill myself. dumb ass.
    i keep crying i have bad thoughts , i know im not needed anywhere . im am just alone , and i will always be alone,
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't a dumbass for not killing yourself, I am glad that you didn't do it and that you are here to talk to us. I'm sorry that you are going through bad things, I cut and tried to take pills too but I'm still here. We just have to keep on and make our lives better, I know that you can do it. You are important and needed and you won't always be alone. We all want the best for you and I hope you can find what makes you happy in life.
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Honey, you're never really alone, although your feelings are telling you that. Is it possible to contact the ER or an agency to say how you are, and in need of some help to get you moving again? There are always people here to listen to your story - perhaps it would help to write it all down rather than keeping it bottled inside hun. You are needed, because you are a unique part of God's creation and He would sooner die than live without you hun, that is why you are never alone.
    If you don't believe this, that's totally understandable because the words strung together can appear strange at first, but everybody is necessary and needed, we just doubt it too easily because of circumstances, but these can change and be a cause of new hope :)
  4. letty

letty Banned Member

Thank you Christy for your kind words. i hope you are able to keep hanging on,
    the cutting is worst and now im back to overdosimg ,good to know someone understands
    uprecious thank you for your sugestions and for your uplifting words of encouragement.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
  5. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Last night I would have never guessed that you were in such pain. I noticed you were playing that add/subtract game with myself and Witty and someone else. I guess I just assumed that you were in a good mood.

I'm very sorry that you feel alone. I too have felt that way, that though there are people around, I am still so far away, still so isolated, still so lonely. I wish I knew what I could say or give to you, that would take that feeling away, but as you know, I too haven't yet figured out that magic key. Can I offer you a virtual hug, though?

:hug: & an extra one just for good measure :hug:

And here's a video that makes me laugh, even when I have seen it many times over. Maybe it can give you a giggle... or a smile.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Letty, the pharmaceutical companies know that people will try and OD on a bunch of pills, which is why they have to make their pills non-lethal. Most OD's will do damage to your liver and maybe kidneys, which will make life much more difficult. Please don't do this again. Get help man. :hug:
  7. letty

letty Banned Member

I thank you Samara for keeping me company last night with the game,
    you heped me.
  8. letty

letty Banned Member

Daven N thank you for your help and knowledge about these companies,
    i dont know what im gonna do now,
  9. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Letty you need to get yourself some psychiatric help, you cane overcome this :hug:
  10. letty

letty Banned Member

lexi i have a doctor who gives meds. but no counselor, i cant handle this disease and these paranoid thoughts , i cut and cuti took
    more pills tonight, i want to sleep and forget about the thoughts , i have to sleep or i just keep cutting,
  11. Samara

Samara Account Closed

I agree with Butterfly... just any kind of support group, even a group therapy, or anonymous meetings... perhaps even a support group for people who are dealing with illnesses. I know there are many such things out there....even numbers to call in; but perhaps you need something more close to home. Something you can see and hear in real life.

Meds alone can be pretty cold, in and out... in and out. That's a cold comfort on it's own. Have you been given any resources for emotional and mental well being by anyone?
  12. letty

letty Banned Member

have been given some but not for the HIV i will look for some im just tired
  13. MisterBGone

Can you find a good counselor? I was about the most stubborn person around when it came to being open to therapy. But it has done me great good, even if at times I like to deny it. The potential benefits really do make it worth the effort to try it out, if you can. Good Luck and Best Wishes!
  14. hondaissace

hondaissace Member

Please don't do stuff like this :(. I know people who have aids and have recovered enough to lead relatively normal lives. Just hang on, I know it will get better.
  15. letty

letty Banned Member

thank you MisterBGone for your help i am nervous about getting a counselor i always feel like they are looking at me like im
    a weird freak,
  16. letty

letty Banned Member

hi hondaissace i am trying to think positive i want to change the way i am thinking , I appreciate your help and believing it will be alright,
    i am trying to believe it myself I just tend to breakdown
  17. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

These people won't look at you like that, why would they? Especially since you live in California. I don't know what city you're in, but google counselors in california for hiv and put your city, they should give you some people. I understand you're tired and when you're tired, you really don't have the energy to to research your condition that involves a lot of reading. Even if you go to a Planned Parenthood, they may have counselors there to help you.
  18. letty

letty Banned Member

I wish i wasnt nervouse about seeing counselors widhair, but i have found some in california that do their job only for the money not for the
    individual i will look again though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.