die alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Does anyone feel they will end up all alone in this world, with nowhere to go, and nowhere to fit in, and will eventually die alone?

I do.
  2. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

3. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Yes Every Day, even in a crowded room or a busy street.
  4. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

Yes I think I will die alone but no to the others.
  5. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

No....there Will Always Be Someone On The Otherside To Greet Me..we're Never Alo
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I highly doubt that I will die alone. There will always be family members who I can turn to.
  7. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

would be nice to believe that but yes , i think i'm alone and i will die alone.
  8. blendersick

blendersick Member

yeah i think so, as no one cares ill die alone
    or maybe i can fake my death and go somewhere else to start a ´new´ life ... doesnt sound that bad after all
  9. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

Sadly yes :/.

Sure theres people who will miss me when im gone, but doubt i'd really matter to them.
  10. Ipse_Dixit

Ipse_Dixit Well-Known Member

it has already happened to me...
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Alone can be different for everyone. Some feel alone even though they are in the presence of people, which may or may not include friends and family.
  12. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

i feel that way, god do i ever. i hope im wrong so badly but i think i am going to end up alone. my grandpa died alone and he was sick like i was. its scary to be honest, i want to love and be loved so badly but im no way desirable. im always being told how stupid i am, and i tell myself i have nothing to live for anway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.