die alone..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MUtE, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I have no friends...none of them will reply to me, all of them say they want to hang out, they just lied. My one friend I thought I could count on, said he'd come to pick me up so we could hang out, that he'd be around my area...he just lied to me, liek everyone else, I told him he'd forget about me, liek everyone else . He said I'm not liek everyone else...he is, I no friends, no family at all either. Everytime I try to reach out for help from a friend or family, they just call me emo and laugh. I fucking hate them all..if I kill myself, I'm going to leave a little saying "take what you want of mine. Don't come to my funeral, you didn't care for me when I was alive, you don't gget to care when I'm dead. Just dig a hole and throw me in or burn me, I don't care." I hate everyone who keep saying they care, that they'll come see me or come hangout but just lie to me, they never fucking text me saying something came up, I've had it wwith this shit I just want to fucking die so they'll be sorry. I don't fucking care for anyone anymore, not even my brother not even myself...fuck life and all the people who lied..I just want to die

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Stay here with us instead. I'm not gonna lie, we won't necessarily answer within minutes, but we care. I do. I lived similar things to you. I think we all do. Stick to people who care for you and who want to help you, and enjoy your company.

3. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I have no one, not even family. All the things I looked forward to as kid was a fucking lie. I'm tired of being lied to tired of having hope of a "friend" who "cares" I'm sick of it all.

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I was there. But not everyne is a liar. Maybe you're too kind, because you want too much to please? I dunno, I just think so. But friends love you like you are. Stay here, you may find more friends than you think. Go on talking, it does good :smile:

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry people have lied to you. I know that makes it really hard to trust anyone, because you don't want to be hurt over and over.
    There are people who do care though. Those of us who reply to your posts care, and we care about you now, while you're alive. So let us try to help!
    :hug:

6. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

Everyone I know is a liar, I'm sick of them. I don't care anymore.

7. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I'm done trusting people. I'm done caring. I don't see a point of anyone helping me, I'm just a lost cause..

I should've never posted anything..no one can help, no one cares...

8. WildCherry

You're not a lost cause, and people do care.
    Nobody can force you to stay and post. But if you do decide you want to talk, I'm here, and there are others who will listen. My PM box is always open if you'd rather talk that way.

9. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Same here.

10. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

You're definitely not a lost cause. By the sounds of it you haven't even finished adolescence, and this means you're life hasn't even begun. You are definitely going through some of the roughest years of your life, and I bet you'd be surprised how many people your age feel the same ways you do. Hell, it's the reason we have grunge, angst, and emo music. You may feel let down, but you still owe it to people to give a shit about them, as they do for you. You also owe it to your parents, who despite their flaws have given up a good amount of years for you and have provided for you everything, and they will likely never stop either. Write your thought down, not on a computer but in a book, and don't worry about what you write, as long as you get it all out on paper. You'll feel better afterwards. Or, listen to some music, or punch a pillow or something.

11. Fox in the Woods

Fox in the Woods Active Member

In my experience, most people are horribly selfish and they will never understand you unfortunately. You, me and the rest of the human race who have woken up to this fact have to strive to strike positive relationships with the few good people that survive on this earth. There aren't many, but they do exist. Keep on going, think of how far you have come and how sad it would be if you did decide to commit suicide.

12. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Ladies and gentlemen we have a spam bot. Or possibly an overstimulated frenchman.

13. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I'm almost 21...

I've tried to talk to my "friends" and "family" about how I feel and how I am, they laughed some didn't take it serious, others didn't care about what I had to say...my 21st birthday should be my last, I don't cae about "family" or "friends" anymore. My parents don't care about me either, especialy my mom, she said it to my face..I have no "friends" no "family".

14. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I'm already thinking about suicide...I've already written my suicide letter, its just a few sentences...you probably read it already its in my first post..I'm starting to not care anymore..

15. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

My mistake. It was the way you type your posts out and the attitude you assume, it makes you sound like a teenager. I know you are struggling at the moment but you shouldn't be so dramatic, there's always people that care about you and love you whether you can see it or not. Also, I recommend you write 'like' properly, because it doesn't look cool.

16. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Dear Mute, many of us have been where you are now, no friends and family who doesn't care. It is painful and difficult, it seems hopeless, but there is a way out, there always is. Stay with us and write more, let it all out. People here will help you and you definitely won't feel alone.

17. WildCherry

Sorry about the spammer, that post was removed.

Please keep talking to us. I know it hurts when your friends and family don't seem to care, but there are people who care. You can make friends here; I know it's not the same as having friends in person, but it's something and it's a start. You're not a lost cause, and you're worth fighting for; let us fight along with you.

18. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

Mute, I am 22, and I am in a similar situation, only difference is that I've never really had any friends or a social life, so I haven't experienced the particular pain and anger that betrayel can cause. People on this site do care, and they will talk to you if you ask them. It's not easy being alone and there are alot of people on here who know how you feel so don't give up, don't give the bastards who abandoned you the satisfaction of knowing that they've hurt you.

19. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

E
    First of all don't tell me what to spell properly, I spell it that way its cause I, (ME) liek spelling it that way.

You don't know how many times I've tried talking to so call "friends" and "family" they all don't care, if they love me they'd care enough to help me and not abandon me.

Also, I recomand you NOT tell me what do.

20. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I don't think I'm going to last any longer, I can't handle all the people betrayales, I can't take it. Its just too much for me, I trusted everyone of them, I believe the things they saay, I played along with them and they all just turned their back on me.

I'm just going to plan something, something that'll make them sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.