die die die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lilly, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

if i died tonight it will be alright.
    thats the only way that it will ever be right.
  2. paddyd65

paddyd65 New Member

know that feeling thats why i'm on this site. But i'm trying to ffight it but don't know how much loner i can go on.
  3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

do you do things to distract yourself from your problems? have a doctor you see?
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is going on? Maybe if you shared it with us you will feel better. And yes, is there someone you can contact to tell him/her how you are doing
  5. paddyd65

paddyd65 New Member

can't afford doctor been fighting for years but getting harder and harder. falling deeper each time. i do try distractions but losing interest in all things
  6. jbd

jbd New Member

it is possible to find counseling or even full-blown psychiatric care that has a cost based on your income. i recently found a place that costs me $25 for the first visit and $10 each for later visits. this is much lower than the usual rate because i'm poor. if you end up with psychotropic meds of any kind, they are often available for free directly from the manufacturer through a patient assistance program. you have to apply and be approved, but i get my mood stabilizer absolutely free even without Rx drug coverage so it is worth the time and effort

btw i live in the US, i don't know how this works if you live elsewhere
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.