Die for me!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shauna Lea, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Y should i keep living my life for other people? All my life i have done everything for the people around me...whats wrong with me turning it around and doing something for myself for once? Wouldnt they prefer me to die than live through hell every day?

2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Oh wow i love how people at SF r so caring these days! This is meant to be a support forum for people in crisis....crisis' dont wait! Out of all the members, im sure there is someone on at each momen to help the people who need it! People come here if they have nowhere else to turn, thats y i came here...now that i cant turn to SF, what am i supposed to do?

3. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Well-Known Member

Hi. I am here for you. Can you tell me what is happening with you right now? What is bringing you to a crisis point? We can make it through this tough time together.

4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

You can still come to Sf for support Shauna Lea, the people here are as supportive as ever.
    You didn't get a reply within 19 mins, I'm sorry about that but I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanataion.
    I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad right now, I hope that you will continue to find support here.
    I see that you have also posted about a very supportive video on youtube, have you watched it today? I'm glad that you find it helpful also.

Take care
    Hazel xx

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Shauna, the people at SF are here and you can turn to us. There was a matter of 19 minutes between you two posts. We can't always get to everything right away. i am sorry you felt like no one cared bout you. I have had times when I really needed to talk and could find noone around also. But I had to sit back and realize that they didn't even know I was here at that time and in need. We don't always get immediate feedback. It would be nice if we could, but it just doesn't work that way sometimes. That aside, I ask myself that same question sometimes too. Then I think about the fact that I really am living for me. I would like to escape all of life's pain and torment, but I am not so sure about life itself. If things were to happen to change, which they could, and something wonderful was waiting out there for you sometime, somewhere, you would miss out on the opportunity of realizing it. You do have things in life you enjoy. You have spoken at great lengths about your music and how you like to perform. When you are feeling particularly down, think of those times when you do find enjoyment in life. You are a beautiful young woman with a big heart. I hope that someday that heart can be filled with joy instead of sadness. Please take care and stay safe. We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams. Realize your dream hun. :hug:

6. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Yes i watched the video...i do everything i can to help people here and it used to b the same in return. Some people here this its all a joke, its so upsetting because this used to b such an amazing place, somewhere people could go to get away and kno that they r cared for.

Im just really struggling at the moment. Im at the point where i can no longer cry, im numb...i dont want to wake up in the morning, i cant sleep because i have nightmares every few hours, the boy i love isnt here to hold me, no1 understands. Im alone in this huge ocean and im not strong enough to keep swimming.

Thank u for ur replies!...that 19 minutes felt like a day :sad:

7. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I'm really sorry about the '19mins' :hug: Please try not to let those 19 mins destroy your faith in Sf, we are still here for you and each other, we want to help and support you, I sincerely hope that we can.

:hug: Hazel x

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sometimes even 5 minutes can feel like forever. I am sorry someone wasn't around sooner for you. Any where you go you will find people that do not take things seriously. You have to learn to look beyond those people to the ones you know you can depend on. I know how the nightmares go. It can make you afraid to go to sleep even though you need sleep so desparately. We can't always get away from them. Are these recurring nightmares? If so there is a technique called rescripting that can sometimes help to get you past them. The outcome of the dream changes so it no longer has sto be a frightening experience. We can talk about this sometime if you want. It sounds really silly, but if you can make sure your mind is open to it, it does work. i have been able to rescript some of mine. I wish I could get it to work on all of them, but I'll take anything that lessens them at all. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.