die well

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by daciana, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daciana

daciana Well-Known Member

I will die well, seeing that my life never took the right course, my death will surely see me through. Righteously cruel above all, i've searched for many years, and almost fell through that dark abyss i've been trying to conquer, but you always deny me your beauty, unforgivable and untold. You will cure me of my sickness long before i go, as i will step off these boundaries
    underlined by nature and fall into place. Come and bring me your forsaken wisdom, the freedom i long for, come and bring. Pretty soon that empty chair will be mine, they'll cover it with mourns, with drunken laughter and coffee stains, all the dreadful talk, all the cheer sadness, and everything will seem closer to fair. Now the red wine's sufficient flow running through my veins has left a strange but sweet taste in my mouth, i wanted it so bad i forgot that i wasn't supposed to stay, and i stayed. Lingered onto these misshapen emotions that have crippled me, turning me away from all i was meant to be, leaving me lonely, invisible, uncertain and unloved. Perhaps i'll die unnoticed as all i did and said, ignored by all. But i will die well, if there's a god even it knows i'm going to die well. Because i was something no one should ever be, an unchecked version of myself, dim lights inside where everything should be clear, the rest are just shadows and taunting voices, and shallow whispers and thick, dark forests. I will rage some more, i will carry it along a bit longer, probably to never look back, to step out of the pain, if only for a while. I'll tell you what i've seen and you'll think for sure that it's only been a dream, full and turbid. But one day, i still do not know when, i will be myself again.

2. ParodoxialShadow

ParodoxialShadow Active Member

I applaud your intensity daciana. I am quite moved by this, friend, and will definitely see if there is more to come. To you I say, bravo!

3. daciana

daciana Well-Known Member

thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.