die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scully, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I'm ready...

I lost everything, every one that was dear to me. Don't even care that I'm unemployed or have no money. I've lost all I loved. And I'm in love with a man who's so far away, older, an married. It's so full of meds here. I so want to take them and go.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Please don't do this, you've been fighting for so long - please don't give up - here if you want to talk it out....*hugs*

Chris

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no scully we care we do i care abt you and don't want youto go Please reach out where you are and get some help okay stay here where you know you are cared for okay please stay safe :hugtackles:

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I've lived so much already, and so far all bad things. Now I'm in love it's with a man I can't have. So what's the point in kiving?

5. oval

oval Well-Known Member

ive been there quite a few times to be honest. but as steroetypical it may sound, in one year you might meet the love of your life you will marry and spend your life with. i know how it hurts right now and you think the pain is eternal. but the knife in your chest will fade thats for sure. please dont take the opportunity for happiness from yourself scully
    we are all here to talk to you and help you through this time :hug:

6. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

I care that you are unemplyed and have no money and it makes me sad that you want to end it all. Please fight a lil harder and be brave!

7. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

"I find it kind of funny, I find kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had". Mad world -Gary Jules.

It's exactly how I'm feeling. I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I just don't know anymore. I would like to have a sign that for once in my life things are going to do better. But it's never happened so far. So I feel ready. I just have to choose the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.