die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jenny2009, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenny2009

jenny2009 Guest

:mortd:i am going to end my life tonight

i cant wait any longer

:mortd:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You came here to talk to reach out for help then stick around okay no need to leave so soon let us try to support you help you feel better okay.. Call crisis line talk to someone better yet go to hospital NOW and get some help you deserve okay hugs to you pm me okay if you want to talk:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:

3. Gemini1313

Gemini1313 Member

What's been happenin lately to push your back up to the cliff edge too?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

what happened jenny? you can talk to us :hug:

5. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Hey Jenny,

What has been going on in your life to make you feel like you are doing now?

You have only just joined this forum haven't you. That makes me think you came here as you wanted help. You tried to get something else to cling on to.

So, tell us about your self. I am sure that there are many people on here who would be able to help you get through this bad time.

x

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't kill yourself Jenny. What has caused you to feel this way? :sad:

7. jenny2009

jenny2009 Guest

The police keep harrassing me for overdosing or self harm. like last night they detained me to take me to ane and one of the cops thretned to break my leg if i moved my leg.

he was also pinching my arm.

i mean whats with that??

thats why i wanna die, the cops are out to get me... they are evil

:later:

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

The cops are trying to protect you Jenny, though they are being a little rough. Try your best to avoid overdosing or selfharming and maybe they will leave you alone. :hug:

9. GoldenPsych

The police are there to protect you. They have a duty to stop you from harming yourself. Were you on a 136? Sounds as though they could have been more understanding. But they are not out to get you etc. It's probably that they have no experience of mental health and so didn't know how to act with you.

What has led you to want to OD and self harm?

10. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Seems to me that it is more a case if them not knowing how to behave towards somebody with mental health issues. :hug: How are you now?

11. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

If you go, I go.. my last word.

12. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are here to help

13. GoldenPsych

Hey how are you getting on?

x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.