diet time!

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by bluewail, Apr 7, 2009.

1. bluewail

bluewail Well-Known Member

ok, i realise this forum is probably mostly for underweight people trying to eat more, but as of tomorrow (in 11 minutes time!) i am going to do the whole eating less thing!

i went and got weighed today and i am actually the size of two normal people. this is not ideal. i'm sick of being so huge, and i think now is as good a time as any to sort it out. i have tried to do it before, so i will probably fail and end up sobbing in the corner stuffing myself with muffins, but we shall see.

and you lovely people, you are going to support me, whether you like it or not!

every other time i've tried this i get all secretive and embarrassed about it, but i know how supportive you lot can be, so i'm hoping to draw on that and really make a go of it this time.

wish me luck!
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i can relate to wanting to eat less so you loose weight, but i'd just say dont cut meals, eat small portions instead. lots of fruit, loose carbohydrates a bit just be safe :hug: and good luck :smile:
  3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi blue, this forum is for all shapes and sizes, so no problem there! :wink:
    I have battled with my weight for many years. At present I am on a healthy eating kick and so far have lost 10lbs.
    My advice would be to cut out the high sugar/carbohydrate content in your diet and stick to protein, fresh veg and fruit.
    Good luck and keep us posted about how it's going.

:hug: Hazel
  4. bluewail

bluewail Well-Known Member

i am doing just that, no carbs or sugar, just lots of tasty meat, fish, eggs and leafy veg

as of the last weigh in, i am officially 4lb lighter! woohoooooooooo
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Congrats on losing 4lb.

Best of luck with your diet and plan.