Different Kind of Suicide....trigger

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by KillMeASAP, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillMeASAP

KillMeASAP Guest

My suicide method now consist of getting xxxxxxx. I figured since I was too chicken to do it myself this would be the next best route. I just hope this isn't considered sharing a technique. I wonder if others have gone out this way.

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I doubt you'll find anyone willing to do it.
    I know I for one, would NEVER do that to someone. Firstly I don't want anyone dead, except for serial killers and serial rapists and all that. And if they'd ask me to kill them I wouldn't do it, cos they don't deserve to die when they want to.
    Just my opinion.

I really hope you'll find the strength within you to keep fighting. :hug:

3. First of all none will give you advice or means to achieve your aim. It is a prolife site.

As to your 'solution' have you tought of the consequenses to whom would do it? Life time in jail or death in some states. That's what you want? Ruining another one's life along yours?

Why not start telling us what brings you to this wanting out of this life?

4. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

You said you would use murder and thus you have listed a technique...

I'm really sorry that you are feeling so horrible, no one should ever feel that suicide is the only way, the only end. I hope you find happiness and forget about your pain. I don't want you to hurt yourself but I can respect your choices and how you feel. Please be safe!

5. Moony

Moony Well-Known Member

I've thought about that too. Being killed sounds so easy. Quick, painless if the person does it right. But who to trust ? You can't just go around telling people you want them to kill you, right ? You'd have to choose someone you barely know, not wanting to burden your close ones with murder and its consequences... Idk, sounds impractical. How do you know the psycho you recruited to kill you isn't gonna rape you first ? Or after ? :eeek:

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I've thought about this too.
    Hope you find reasons to change your mind. I bet you will. It'd probably be pretty scary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.