Different Perspective

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by iamloz, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamloz

iamloz New Member

Hay guys,

Ive also posted this on the Crisis board... wasnt too sure where was best .. hope you dont mind..

Im new to this board, and i hope you dont mind me posting in this particular forum but i felt the need to share my story....

Today is the 11month anniversary of my brothers suicide....
    Tomorrow is also his 20th birthday, one which he wont get to celebrate.

I know im not perfect but i really want anyone who is going through a tough time to know that they are more then welcome to speak to me if they need someone to talk to.

Im a normal 22 yr old Aussie chick who lost her brother and subsequently almost lost her dad to suicide not long after.

I read many of your posts and my heart aches at the thought that so many of you are going through what my brother went through.....something which i cannot comprehend feeling. i curse myself everyday that i could not save him but i feel like any chance i am given to do something helpful then i need to do it.

I guess i want to be able to give a different view on things.... i have never felt the lows my brother felt but i can explain the pain, loss and heartache which is felt during the aftermath of such a massive decision ...

I hope i dont sound like someone who is out to save everyone... because i am not.... i just want you all to know that although i may not know exactly how you feel, i know what life without you would be like

Im just putting my hand up to be a listener .... something i wish i had have done 11 months ago ...

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

welcome loz and thank you for your concern. im sorry about your losses. today being a very hard day for you im sure. ty for opening your heart to the folks in this forum.

i wish you peace, that your pain will ease up as time goes on.

once i again, i bid you welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.