Different side might save me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

I've really lost my patience and am deliberating over whether to be the sweet hearted gentleman I've always been anymore. Women don't even say thank you when I hold doors open for them in shops no more!

Until I meet an honest and lovely woman I refuse to treat them like a princess because they always turn on me and hurt me. Following suit of other men and play hard to get and cruel to be kind. Rather than chase after them they can pull at my sleeves. Manners and general loveable qualities mean nothing to people. Shame.

2. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Why should you change your character and what YOU ARE because of some rude women?

Not all women will appreciate things like holding the door open for them BUT there are women who will also appreciate it - and i'll tell you what - who cares if they don't appreciate this - you know that you did what you felt you wanted and you need to be happy with yourself.

3. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

Because they lead you into thinking they love nice guys when in reality they don't. I'm wasting my time being 'myself' sadly. I get a little buzz from knowing I did some nice stuff for people but it's lost on most people. If they don't care why should the rest of us?

4. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

If it bothers you so much that you're doing these things, then you should stop doing them. But I don't think you should jump to the conclusion that you need to be cruel, either.

Most women are not princesses.
    They aren't evil either.
    You need to find the middle ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.