different ways for killing myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!could you please explain to me different ways that I can sucide and tell me how trustful they are and how much does it takes and how much pain does it have?
I need your help really!

No I do not think we can.
Can you tell us why you would like to die?
I know it's against the rules but please!whether you tell me or not I will find the ways!please!I promise that I won't do that till the writer of that way lets me!but I really need to know!I have tried some ways but it didn't work!I think I'd better to know safer ways or the problems that will happen to me by some special ways and then decide!if not I can harm myself and I am sure you are good people and don't want me to be in danger!do you?
so please help me

Hey guys!could you please explain to me different ways that I can sucide and tell me how trustful they are and how much does it takes and how much pain does it have?
I need your help really!
Hi and welcome to the forum.

As a forum buddy, my duty here is to welcome you and help make you feel comfortable here and also to prevent suicide here. This is a pro-life forum and we do NOT provide any information on how to kill ourselves here and you are also advised not to ask for any of such information here. Do you want to tellus what has troubled you so much until you want to ask for ways how to kill yourself? :hug:

Hi and welcome to the forum.

As a forum buddy, my duty here is to welcome you and help make you feel comfortable here and also to prevent suicide here. This is a pro-life forum and we do NOT provide any information on how to kill ourselves here and you are also advised not to ask for any of such information here. Do you want to tellus what has troubled you so much until you want to ask for ways how to kill yourself? :hug:
ok!if you thing there is no way to help me!then I can just hope you'll be successful!cause the only reason that I came to this forum was to find a way!

ok!if you thing there is no way to help me!then I can just hope you'll be successful!cause the only reason that I came to this forum was to find a way!
Initially, i alsoturn up at this forum door asking for suicide ways.. As the days past by, people here keep encouraging me emotionally to live on and help me by lendig me a listening ear and soon, i found firendship, solace and i found some strength to fight back my suicidal thoughts. You can go ahead and read the link at my sig (my battle against my suicidal thoughts).. You can keep scolding me, lash out at me, do anything to me and i will always be there to help you and prevent you from thinking about suicide. suicide is not the solution to your troubles. The pain is just temporary.. :hug: If you need immediate help from someone, call the samaritans at your area or you can go to our chat room (the link is on top of the forum section). People here are very friendly and very supportive. Let us help you, my dear Khaste! :hug: :)

Hoasis

There are 1000s different ways to kill yourself...but many methods might not be right for you. Anyway I think professional help is the method you need right now...it might get you out of the "suicide" phase you are in...really hope you can live on buddy, I feel with you!!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
This thread is going nowhere, please don't ask for methods in PM or on the forum, I'm locking this thread, if you wish to receive support please start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00