Difficult time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadcat, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Am in the most difficult time of my cancer meds on/off cycle.
    This part of the cycle leaves me overly emotional, and quite fearful and paranoid.
    The meds are an anti-hormone/chemo type .

Am having difficulty connecting with crisis centers and warm support centers.
    Actually having difficulty communicating in any capacity.
    This a a very dangerous part of the med cycle, as this is where I have historically tried suicide.
    Am not very good at it. Have tried 21 times already. All of that is directly attributable to the meds cycles.

Need suggestions where i can get voice to voice or face to face support.
    However, can not go to local hospital as then the doctors will reduce my meds, and that is very bad.
    Cannot report this problem for fear the doctors will reduce my meds.
    The meds are all that is keeping me alive at this point.

Suggestions needed.

SadCat

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Is there a church person you can talk to a minister or priest also there a group therapies that deal with depression maybe there is a group in your community

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

someone I know locally, a person who helped me when I needed help, is going to ask her boss if her boss knows of any resources where you live. Its a longshot, quite frankly. But she is going to ask. She is not affiliated with medical community. So there are no worries. And of course she has no way of knowing anything about you. So its all very safe to have asked her. I will post to you if her boss can think of a good idea. Sending best to you sadcat

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just letting you know I care. Sent you a PM, hope I can help in some way. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.