Difficult to hear

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Itsme:), Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itsme:)

Itsme:) Well-Known Member

Talking to your girlfriend the day after a suicide attempt, it makes me feel this strange sensation, its a physical one, hard to describe but i feel it in my chest, throat and head,

we're moving to uni, separate ones and thats why she did it... why she wishes it had worked, i don't know how to make this better
    I can't make this better
  2. allison

allison Well-Known Member

Is it kind of a tightness? I've never been through something like this (yet), but whenever I imagine having to confront my parents after a failed suicide attempt (the thought alone makes me anxious), I always get this tight feeling in my core, like my breaths are becoming shallow or something.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is so difficult to deal with...is she getting help? Sounds like she should connect with a professional so that her transition is made easier...J
  4. Warrioress

Warrioress Active Member

One feels helpless when dealing with a suicidal person. But... she did it because you're going to different uni? She must be VERY attached to you. Can you assure her that you'll always be there for her and it doesn't matter at all whether or not you're in the same uni?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.