dilemma

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by jcat, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

what the hell am i to do? i love nicolle andwant to be with her. i asked her this morning, and she said it depends on what i want.
    i want to be with her. but, this is where the dilemma lies. i'm a dope-fiend alcoholic. that is all i'll ever be. nothing more. she deserves better. she has enough on her plate at the moment, and doesn't need to have to to deal with my crap too. she says she can handle my it, but i'm not so sure. i've got porblem. when i start shooting dope i am a scandalous piece of shit, and when i drink, i'm a fucking basketcase. when i'm not doing either, i'm still a basketcase. what the hell should i do. just tell her to get away from me( for her best interest), or hope she can deal with me. we both love each other, i know this much. i just don't know how she is going to cope with my shit. ???????? maybe i can get some advice here.:unsure:

2. Hello,

Firstly I'm sorry that you are in this situation :( I myself have been in a similar situation with my now ex-girlfriend, which is why I broke up with her. I knew she deserved better and I would never be able to give her what she deserves.
    I have spoken with you and if you want I'll reveal myself to you on MSN, and you don't seem like the guy who can't offer anything to Nicolle, mate.
    I think you have a lot to offer, starting with the amount of love you feel for her. I think maybe there are ways to come clean from the drinking and drugs?
    Why not try that, and see if things can improve then?

Sending you hugs and my thoughts :arms:

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i'm always here. my msn is in my profile. feel free to find me, anyone.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I think you and Nicole could be a good support system for each other. Distance may be a hinderance though. Hold on to the positive things you can find in your relationship. If you both love each other, discuss both sides of the equation. You both must agree on what is best for each of you. The most important thing is that you communicate with each other and abe honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.