dilemma

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by blue s., Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blue s.

blue s. Guest

If you love someone, and you know that you are a major skrew-up and they deserve much better than you, if you truly love them, what do you do? I mean you want the best for them, you really do. But you love them, you don't wanna leave them. On the long term maybe you aren't sure, maybe you can be better, closer to what they deserve. What is the right thing to do? Why do I feel like I'm not strong enough to do the right thing, when I don't even know what it is. Ugh I'm barely making sense.

2. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

to be honest i dont know if i understand. I dont really feel asthough ther is anyone who "really" cares about me.

Iv been betrayed recently and one person who does truely love me, is going to die soon, so i think that once she goes, so do i.
    But seein as u have some1 u truely love, maybe it depends on whether or not they truely love u?
    do they care enough for u, 2 love u despite ur feelings/thoughts or difficulties?

I think if u look at that, u wil know whether or not theyr worth it, and if u r?

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Right firstly we'll talk about this more later if you want :hug:

Secondly, if your not sure then thats telling you something. You said your not strong enough to do the right thing. So what do you see as the right thing? Follow your heart not your head. You only live once and if you love this person as much as you claim to then follow that.

You know where to catch me if you wanna chat. :hug:

4. blue s.

blue s. Guest

^^ I think you've mistaken me for someone. :smile:

Thanks both for the replies. :hug:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

oh sorry!! lol someone talked to me about the same thing not long before this was posted lol anyway like i said. Follow your heart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.