Disabled Need Help

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by totallystan, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. totallystan

totallystan Banned Member

Have had a chronic mental illness and physical disability for over 20 years - I'm tired, very tirted. Have attempted to find peace many times and failed - Live in the UK and cannot get the pills I need, can't get to high place or really even leave my room - My life is FUCKED and I cannot carry on - Have no faith or strong beliefs - ASny thoughts or help needed - I am not to be here much longer friends

2. SCUK2009

SCUK2009 Well-Known Member

What exactly is your health problem?

3. totallystan

totallystan Banned Member

i have bipolr and can't walk - i'm a wheelchair user - live in very small place mostly isolated in my house- lost all family and friends - i don't think its a health problem anymore its more my life problem and cannot live it

4. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

i wish i could help more.. but i think youll get more replies if
    you post this again in the "suicide forum"
    part of this site..i think thsi the wrong catagory D:

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Well, I've seen some research offering hope for bipolar without any pills.

I happened upon some research about how to fight bipolar without medication or therapy; it's effective in my experience but far from easy. http://psycheducation.org/depression/darkrx.htm Basically, a strict sleep schedule with 10 hours of sleep per night can stop cycling. You don't have to sleep the whole time, but you need to be in a darkened room doing nothing for those 10 hours per night at the same time each day.

I think I managed to arrest my rapid cycling bipolar 1 using that method, sleeping from midnight to 10AM. I've cycled a couple times since started this 4 months ago, but they were very minor and I was able to sort them out, once I figured out what was going on, by sleeping more consistently.

And yes, it's hard to keep up. But being sane again is worth it. Give it a try, maybe you don't need to be bipolar anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.