Disapointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mremptyinside

Im so fucking disapointed and anrgy at my Familly...
My Father had a heart attack a week ago and im trying to fly over but because of money problems and damn virus-***** its really hard to get a good flight without paying your soul.
But what do others of the familly do... My sis which has no real connection to my fahter anymore just tells me its a bad idea and i should take caro of my own lifeproblems first and leave him to his, and my mother just wrote me: I think so much about u and hope that helps you with not flying over to him and getting the problem done by packagind and mailing.............. im mad................ i knew my familly is fucked up as they are all over the place just doing there own thing having problems with each other, but this...... it makes me so mad.................. and sad.......................

Legate Lanius

Well, there isn't any rush to see him, right? He got treatment for the heart-attack. Were your parents abusive to you and your sister?

BlueGreen

Im so fucking disapointed and anrgy at my Familly...
My Father had a heart attack a week ago and im trying to fly over but because of money problems and damn virus-***** its really hard to get a good flight without paying your soul.
But what do others of the familly do... My sis which has no real connection to my fahter anymore just tells me its a bad idea and i should take caro of my own lifeproblems first and leave him to his, and my mother just wrote me: I think so much about u and hope that helps you with not flying over to him and getting the problem done by packagind and mailing.............. im mad................ i knew my familly is fucked up as they are all over the place just doing there own thing having problems with each other, but this...... it makes me so mad.................. and sad.......................
What is it that makes you angry @Mremptyinside? Is it that you want to be with him? Is your mother keeping you away??My father had two heart attacks and both times there wasn't really any practical help I could have given. My father needed to rest and recover. So I would guess your father needs to take it easy right now and maybe you going to visit might not be the right time, especially with Covid and the risk you would be taking by flying. You would probably not be able to see him for a couple of weeks after you arrive. Can you talk to him on Skype/Zoom whatever? It would be a lot less risky for everyone. I would also imagine that travelling would be very stressful for you.

Mremptyinside

its was a bit stressfull but not enough to say it was a bad day. it was just a long day. i went and took a flight over and im helping him right now with his buisness, in the house, with getting stuff done and by beeing here for him. it helps him a grate deal and yes i talk to him via google meet from home or will again with google meet when im back. because we found ways to help.
nothing against u. maby u got another cind of experience but the notion of: its covid out there its dangerous are a notion i just cant help to understand or agree with... as covid will be here next month. most definatly even next year and in 10 maby its counted as the next flue so whatever. i know ppl die daily and stuff like that but they die on hunger or by morder or crash accident just as well. im even not that threatened by covid as i have a damn healthy body. maby ill regret saying this and in 3 months im just another number. who knows. but what do i care... why should i who doesnt even want to live restrikt my live if i know how to live it safly. have been living and working around sick ppl savly without getting it and why should i take covid as an excuse to not help my dad???
i am quit happy for you and ur dad who seemes to have been lucky with his hard attacks. bit my dad has healtj issues i dont even want to start counting and familly members see him as just another guy on some other continent that might possibly lateron give them some money boost when he dies.... i hate that thise cind of thoughts or thought in that direction are even a thing and with them then telling me, just leave him be. its like saying hey just let him die who cares. hes my father and he freekn gave a big part of his live helping me / us to grow up and help with every problem we had. even fighting and helping me through my first stages of depression and what now. ppl dont bother to even call him up anymore because he has somany problems no one of his old friends even wants to get into that or just talk because maaaby he wants help ouuu naaa then just leave hin be........ but i cant do that to someone i love and who raised me. covid or pest i wouldnt care....... ur familly and u should look after another. and there is always something you can help with..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00