Disappearing over christmas/new years?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Axiom, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

A few people I know have disappeared over this holiday season. One person has popped on a few times online, but everytime I message him I get no reply. Then he goes after a bit. Is this normal for people to disappear during this season? Donno why Im asking, just curious I suppose

2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Hmm no opinons?

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I think Xmas and New Year are crazy times of the year and people get caught up in all sorts of stuff either with friends and family or by trying to avoid the whole thing.

4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Thanks for the reply. Hmm it's been so long since Ive had a busy schedule during christmas that I've forgotten how busy people get during this time. Im hoping it's something like this. :)

5. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

Yeah, he's probably busy. A lot of people are out and about this time of year.

6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Here's hoping. It's shit thinking that you give off a ceratin mood that people don't want to be around.. which could be true considering Im thinking about it :tongue: Oh well.

7. Rhosyn

Rhosyn New Member

I hate xmas/New Years. I think it has a lot to do with the winter hours, I'm so depressed leading up to xmas that by the time xmas comes I really dont know how I make it through, I think if I didnt have my daughter (25 years old) I wouldnt be here now. And I tend to end up every night drunk, at home all the time, dont like going out to get drunk, so that doesnt help, I hate the thoughts that go through my head in the evenings, it scares me sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.