Discharged myself!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by GoldenPsych, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I went to hospital last night after od'ing on various pills. My plans never work. I drank a lot to give me the courage to take the pills and then I took the pills. I started to be sick and couldn't breathe as was being so sick and I got really scarde and ended up calling an ambulance. I researched the pills and didn;t think they would cause me to be sick. They took me to the recusiation part of the A+E as my heart tracing was not right and I was on all these monitors. I stayed in over night on a ward and discharged myself this morning. I didn't see any doctors or wait for blood test results so there is the hope that I may have actually succeeded this time. They just made me sign this form to say that they wouldnt be held responsible if I left.

So how do I feel now? Well a part from feeling a little light headed and dizzy physically that is it. So it is unlikely that it will have worked but I can always hope.

They wanted me to stay but I didnt want to. I dont get what they could do. I lied and said I didn't want to die and didn't answer the psychiatric questions. They cant do anything for me so couldnt see the point in staying. So got back home about 11am and had to clean up sick...nice!

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi goldenpsych -- what will it take for you to accept help?
    why do you think your plans never quite work out as you want?
    maybe 'cos it is not time for you to go.
    you have a strong desire to die, but also a stronger desire to save yourself kicks in. please get another doctor, and another therapist. i fear that the current supports are not working... i don't know why that is...
    when does your boyfriend get back? and what happened with your new flatmate?
    catherine

3. GoldenPsych

I have tried getting help and nothing works. So I give up!

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

nope. giving up is not an option ...

:)

okay, i'm being tough on you, i know. but i've read all your posts and know how desperate you have been feeling. i know also that you don't have to keep going on this cycle of attempts, drinking, and trips to the ER. there are many people who want to help you, if only you would let them,

catherine

5. GoldenPsych

I have asked many different times and have not got anywhere. I cant see the point in trying and it stressing me out more. I have enough on as it is.

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

golden, how are you feeling today?

catherine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.