Discharged today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Marathon-Running-Bunny, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today I am discharged by the team of psychiatrists for my suicidal thoughts. Have been diagnosed with adjustment disorder with low mood. I am still feeling suicidal. I don't know what to do. I wanted to be discharged from the hospital and go act out my plan ASAP. :(
    It's so tiring for me.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, as your signature reads do not give up I can only assume that you lied to the team of psychiatrists in order to get out of the hospital? I would strongly advise you to go back and tell them why you wanted to be discharged. At least now that you have a diagnosis they can work on bettering your situation for you, please...give it some time, give it a chance, rome wasn't built in a day! Especially with these psychiatric treatments they can take a few weeks or even months and it is daunting I know, but remember it will be worth it in the end. Shall you need to talk I am here. :) Stay safe xxxx

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Dont blame you one bit. Many will lie to get out of hospital sooner than later. Do you have follow up appointments? Maybe share how u feel during that time.

4. My doctor keep asking me the same question about my medical history, my childhood and my educational history over and over again. Why she need to do that? Wasting time only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.