Discharged today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crue-K

Finally discharged from hospital today. I made a serious attempt on 28th April and fortunately/unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) I was revived and her I am back in the world of the living. I feel both stupid and disappointed about my attempt. Once I was admitted back onto the psych ward, I only expected to be there a week.....and six weeks later!!! In the past when I have attempted, I did feel a little sorry for my family and friends, but not this time. When I got home there was a massive pile of mail and it took several hours to clear it all. I had 3 bills that weren't paid in time so no doubt I will have to grovel and ask not to be penalised with late fees. I am sure somebody has been driving my car, for a start there was a CD still in the player yet I always take them out and put them away when leaving my car, also the seat was moved and my pack of polo's had gone. I am sure I am not mistaken. On a positive note, I have lost about 20lbs in weight, I have been on full pay from work and a old lottery ticket won me £72 with 4 numbers. Am I happy to be out? only time will tell. I won't however be taking non-prescribed medication for a while.

Graham, so glad to hear from you, have been really worried hence the number of message on your ansaphone LOL. I had no idea you were in hospital, I have 2 appointments with Dr N since then and she never mentioned you were admitted, and she knows we are close, not happy about that. Ring me when you feel ready. xx

Crue-K

Graham, so glad to hear from you, have been really worried hence the number of message on your ansaphone LOL. I had no idea you were in hospital, I have 2 appointments with Dr N since then and she never mentioned you were admitted, and she knows we are close, not happy about that. Ring me when you feel ready. xx
Hiya, sorry I never got in touch, I was pretty much out of it. I'll ring you before the weekend and we'll go out. Good to see you joined SF.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
Well,welcome back hun.:hug:

I hope this Isn't too soon,but may i ask...did u attempt because of your problems,or you hate the whole idea of existence?

Crue-K

Well,welcome back hun.:hug:

I hope this Isn't too soon,but may i ask...did u attempt because of your problems,or you hate the whole idea of existence?
Thanks for the welcome back.

To answer your question, something just snapped inside me that urged me to try. My past attempts have always come about when I was crash from a manic episode into depression. This time is was different.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
Thanks for the welcome back.

To answer your question, something just snapped inside me that urged me to try. My past attempts have always come about when I was crash from a manic episode into depression. This time is was different.
Awe,well, good for u then.:) It's very hard to be Interested In life again after ...y'know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00