Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by hopeless, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopeless

hopeless Well-Known Member

lately i just feel like i'm being avoided. i keep calling people and leaving messages and they never return my calls. they're supposed to be there for me. i'm supposed to be able to call them when i need them. only i can't ever get a hold of them. now i'm in a new town and a new state and i have no pdoc or therapist yet. no one to talk to, and no one to listen. i miss my kitties, i miss my niece and nephew and mother-in-law and sister-in-law. my hubby is working 2nd shift and that's the worst time for me. i get the most depressed during the hours of 6PM and Midnight. i'm so sick of feeling depressed. i'm so sick and tired of living in this depression and dark thoughts. i try not to hurt myself and i'm scared that if i do i'll never see my husband again.:sad:
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hang in there. I know this must be a difficult time for you. But it's not forever right?

As for people avoiding you. Well perhaps you there really busy but still it's not excuse. They could at least let you know if they were busy.

Things will get better and will settle down more for you soon. With you being in a new place at the moment, it's just seems like all is not well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.