disfigured

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CJ Simmons, Apr 27, 2016.

1. CJ Simmons

CJ Simmons New Member

Want to die. Depressed. Ugly. 1 eye. No friends. No relationship. Empty. Worthless. Why did I survive? I didnt want to!

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry to hear what happened.

Have you had any help to get over this and to get better? Therapy? counseling?
    Please don't hurt yourself further, I hope you can find a way to get through all of this and move ahead

3. CJ Simmons

CJ Simmons New Member

I tried chatting here and nobody responded they just loged off. :(

4. StellaAnne

StellaAnne Active Member

Hi, I hope you find the support you need, I'm new here and found it positive although I haven't tried chatting yet, there are many reasons people log off, I do if I'm interrupted on here, there are people who can help you, doctors, therapists, something will be right for you and help, take care

Freya likes this.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hello CJ welcome to the forum, I'm sorry nobody returned your post in the chatroom. It sometimes happens when a member leaves and is still logged in(I'm guilty myself) there's a timer that logs you out, where's also a setting that can be used to keep you logged in. You'll actually find this to be a very friendly forum, there are lots of good and caring people here that will support you as best they can.
    Anyway, from what I gather from your post you were in an accident that's left you disfigured. Is there any possibility of reconstructive surgery? Or are there some other reasons that you don't want to live?
    Brian

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I do accidentally go into mobile chat when scrolling up but it does encourage me to chat a bit if I remember I'm on this forum in between on the go for me. Think its happening to other members when on the phone feature.

I'm not a chatter or one for small talk. I am only up to responding when I feel I am able to contribute on the forum

Sorry you felt you were ingored. It probably was just timing of it all as usually ive seen at least few people chatter when I'm in there and trying to get out. But the last few days the number has been lower than usual number ive been seeing like at least 10 online maybe idle times or inactive boot times kicks them off more frequently? Now I'm only seeing 3 ?

Just try different times of the day. See if you're more lucky than other times as other people are living in other parts of the world/time zones.

Good Luck and hang in there!

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. There are people here who care. *hug* Please keep reaching out.

9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry for the late welcome but we do care. Please try us again. I hope you are safe and take care.