Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

When you sit down in front of the mirror and see what is looking back at and you feel nothing but sheer disgust for yourself. When the sight of you makes you cry because you are just so fucking pathetic. Feel nothing but hatred. Weak. Worthless. Helpless.
  2. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel that way. I can tell you that you aren't worthless here. Look at all of those fancy badges you have :) You are awesome.

There are always haters who will tell you that you are shit even if you're a famous celebrity so don't be bothered by that.

Looking in the mirror is very hard for me too because of my past which is full of anger and hatred and regret. I understand the idea of looking at yourself and feeling like dogshit in every facet of life.

There are many reasons you may have for feeling down but being worthless should not be one of them :)
    bobbob and Jenumbra like this.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am sorry you are feeling so badly. Sometimes it is hard not to see ourselves in a bad light when we are really feeling down. Did something trigger you to feel this way? You are well cared about here, so please keep talking to us. I hope things get easier for you soon.
    MisterBGone and Jenumbra like this.
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Just know that you are valued, cared for and respected here by so many.