Disliked people that YOU like

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by WhyMeWhy, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Name a normally hated/disliked person that you are not afraid to admit you like...... 1st the obvious:

Brian Warner(Marilyn Manson)

Howard Stern
    Does anyone remember when Howard talked someone down over the radio from committing suicide?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

george bush
  3. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

Rupert Murdoch

(dont really care for President Bush 1 way or the other but i think he gets unfairly targeted for far too many problems that he has no control over)
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Victoria Beckham and Gok Wan both get on my nerves :laugh:

EDIT - i SOOOO mis read the thread title lol

- ignore me -
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2007
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Simon Cowell :eek:hmy:
  6. GypsyGirl

GypsyGirl Well-Known Member

I like Simon too, sam... :unsure: He might be brutally honest, but at least he's honest. :smile:

But I know he'd make me cry if I had to sing in front of him... :cry:
  7. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

britney spears, what can i say i feel sorry for her and i liked some of her music videos.
  8. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

myself. :)
  9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I put a lot of time and effort into evaluating any public figures that I dislike so there would be none.

However, there are a few people here...they know who they are because I have apologized to them...that I dislike much less than I used to.
  10. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Simon Cowell at least he's honest if nothing else!!
  11. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Michael Jackson - I always loved Mike!! I think he was totally misunderstood with his vitiligo & BDD.
    A stressful childhood and a life in the spotlight messed him up.
    I don't think he abused those children at all, I just think he enjoyed the company of kids because they are less complicated then adults - and I can totally relate to that. I love being around little ones, but as a woman I'm never vilified for that, as a 'weird' man in the public eye, he sadly was & people around him, most of whom he was trying to help, took advantage of that fact (child abuse allegations).
    I just think it was all really sad. But anyways.. RIP Michael. :(
  12. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Oh... and I know it's not a specific person but I also really like Life Coaches. hahaha I know a lot of people see it as a pointless profession (and I'm sure a lot of people don't even see it as a profession!) but I think it's a talent being able to help people out of their funk or depression or whatever through the power of motivational speech and positive thinking/actions.

...the only thing I will say is they get paid way too much for what they do, they should only make minimum wage. lol
  13. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

Gok Wan
    Michael Jackson
    Simon Cowell
    Marilyn Manson
    Lindsey Lohan
    Freddie Prinze Jr.
    Paris Hilton
    Britney Spears
    Jeremy Kyle - obviously lol
    Stephen Fry - dunno if people dislike him but people often thing he's a ponse, i love him, i think he's awesome.

thats alli can think of right now.
  14. pandamonium

pandamonium Well-Known Member

Her music is a guilty pleasure of mine.
  15. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Al Gore. I know a lot of people like him but there is also lots that really dislike him.
  16. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Simon Cowell, Gok Wan, Michael Jackson, Jeremy Kyle
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.