Dismissed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Concrete_Angel, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

I feel really dismissed, its probably my fault but when I tried to talk about my problems people don't understand or dismiss me half way through when I'm trying to explain. It just makes me really annoyed and humiliated especially as its really hard to talk. Because I treat people how I expect people to treat me so if somebody says that there not okay I listen to them and talk to them it just doesn't work the other way round when I need it most. Sorry this is just a rant not sure what this is going to achieve, just to let people know really.

2. Johnny Messina

Johnny Messina Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel that way.. If you want to, you can contact me in my inbox.. I'll listen to what you have to say, well not really listen :lol: but I'll read it and try to help if I'll be capable of doing so..
    There's always some kind of solution to every problem.. Well people say that I can find the problem for every solution, but that's different story now :lol:

3. Concrete_Angel

Thankyou Johnny your really kind :)

4. Johnny Messina

Johnny Messina Well-Known Member

No problem, if i can help, I'm here... Feel free to contact me whenever you think it could be helpful, or fun or whatever.. It's important to move your thoughts away from problem when it's too much to handle..
    Comunicating online probably isn't the best way, but maybe it can help every once in a while.. If you have possibility go out, have some fresh air, it can also be helpful...

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Sorry you feel dismissed hun :hug: if you need to talk you can always drop me a pm or catch up with me in chat. Hope you feel better soon.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So, sorry, you do not need this at the current time. Please do not let this stop using this forum, where you need support at the moment. You are a wonderful and kind person. Take care.

7. Concrete_Angel

Thankyou everyone it means a lot :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.