Disrespecting Life - triggering-

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ScouseJM, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Last night, I guess some of you know, I was in a bad state. I cut very intensely, it involved a lot of blood and I got totally drunk (I never drink at all, actually). If it wasnt for a couple of people from here I wouldve tried to od too. What I mean to say in this post is.. something weird and scary happened this morning..

Im sure that sadly, a lot of yous here know the feeling of receiving bad news, such as losing somebody you love, having an illness, anything like that that can really break you inside. When I woke up this morning, my heart sank because I realized that I was still alive. I have been suicidal for a while now so obviously been wantin to die but this sadness that accompanied me all day now since I woke up. I can feel myself gettin to another level. And I wish I hadnt survived last night.

Im sorry.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I just want to say that I'm here :arms:

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

:handinhan Let your friends help scouse.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2008
  4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I understand.

I don't value life either.

5. miss sixty

miss sixty Active Member

we should try to post positive and understanding replies this sounds of no use to him in his state it may make him worse.

Scouse pm me if you ever feel that way again I will try to help you hun

6. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

We should post what we feel, shouldn't we?

As long as it's not offensive or abusive.

Sometimes knowing people feel exactly the same as you, helps.

7. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I like both posts, yours and miss sixties. Im sure she is right that some people could be triggered by agreeing posts rather than up building ones, but I like to read what people think even if its sad and depressing too :)

I cant stop thinkin about him, I wonder what he does and where he is and who he talks to every single second of the day. And I cant stop crying. I just wish I knew a way to definitely die, Id take it without thinkin twice.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please, please hang in there Jasmin. Life isn't over yet. I know you're very upset about losing your family, but there's still a lot left to live for. :hug:

9. tintin

tintin Guest

jasmin hunni :hug: remember :handinhan.. me and pentacle are beside you everystep of the way as are loads of ppl on here. you are not alone hun. think what you was saying to me and penatcle on msn...(if you can remember you were pretty wasted :tongue: ) you said him and the kids were your life you would never do anything to hurt halle and conor.. ending your life would end theirs in a way too. i have made you a promise.. will you make me one? if you ever feel that bad again will you talk to someone their is loads of ppl on here who love nd care for you and you have myn and pentacles numba if you need it. i have agreed to your promise... will you do the same for me? :hug: jasmin babe you can get through this just remember... tap a heartbeat and me you and pentacle :handinhan
    <3 becca x x x

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  10. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

oh hun, i wish you had of text me, i would of been straight back online.

I really cant add much more to what becca has said, you are truely loved and cared about on this forum, and all of us want to do whatever you need. but you need to make becca that promise. Those kids need you, they love you. my boyfriends dad commited suicide, and there isnt a day that goes by the it doesnt hurt him. You love those precious ones so much, i know you wouldnt want that for them.

Please, dont be alone, and be safe xxx

11. Pentacle

Pentacle Well-Known Member

Babe, I am ALWAYS here for you. Any time of day or night... remember who I am...

If you need me just tap, I'll know you need me if you do. I'm with you the whole way, me and Becca. I love you, hun!

You can do this, remember, you are strong, together we are strong! All of us. Everyone here is with you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.