Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by LaLaLullaby, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

Has anyone else ever craved doing that to themselves?
  2. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

dissecting what?
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Dissecting yourself I imagine....

No, I haven't ever craved it... I couldn't even touch the frogs when we dissected them, I couldn't ever do it to myself.
  4. LaLaLullaby

Yes. Dissecting yourself.

I've always found it absolutely fascinating...with the animals, myself, other people...

No one else gets this?
  5. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

as soon as the blade pierces your skin you will get a unpleasant feeling called pain, most people will stop after that. I would only ever discet a dead corpse for scienctific purposes.
  6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Well, actually, the whole blade and pain thing, umm, this is posted in the Self Injury section...
  7. pain doesnt stop me- i expect its the same for most self harmers.
    I havent really thought about disection but i've thought about things near to it that i cant really type.

your not alone though. we are all here :hug:
  8. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i meant what part of your body inparticular

i havent thought about this specifically but i have thought of alot of self harming ways that are patentially as dangerous
  9. LaLaLullaby

Black Rose: ::Hug::

Zoh: Although I like to think I cut for entertainment, curiousity and excitement, it's probably not the only reasons.

Trapped: I'm interested in all of the body. I'll cut out on the possible graphicness, but performing an autopsy procedure on myself while still 'fresh' would be amazing.
  10. Dunwich

Dunwich Member

Technically, doing it to any LIVING thing, yourself included, is vivisection.
  11. LaLaLullaby

::laughs:: Touche.
  12. Dunwich

Dunwich Member

Yeah, sorry I couldn't think of anything to contribute besides nitpicking.

I'd try to think of some good horror movies for you to indulge in, but I can't think of any with a really explicit dismantling of human body.

Er... Actually, would that help fulfill your fixation or be a trigger? I've desensetized myself to movie violence, so I don't have the best judgement about that sort of thing.
  13. LaLaLullaby

Seems to be a wildcard for me. Either it lowers the urge, or heightens it intensely.
    Things will be triggers for me one moment then not at the next.

I do look up the pictures anyway though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.