• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

dissed again

• Thread starter silentlyscreaming
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silentlyscreaming

once again i get dissed by my "friend" fuck it..im used to it and ill live..this is just my life, i guess..but it still puts me to tears every time it happens :cry:

BlackPegasus

Doesn't sound like much of a friend doing something that hurts you over and over. You deserve better. Sorry you were treated so badly. :hug:

Mia

don't worry.

it happened to me over the summer with my so called 'clique' of bestfriends.

i know how you feel. especially when other people are out having fun. :/

T

TTrocP

I'm sorry people are treating you so poorly, no one deserves it. They sound like pretty shitty people if they will do that to you. I think you should try to meet some better people

M
Hey there! Sorry for what happened. I don't want to speak badly about your friend, but friends should't diss friends ... maybe you should reconsider being friends with him/her. Don't know the whole situation tho...
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00