Dissociating badly now

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by jimk, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cannot do much more than find my butt with both hands now.. Went back to sleep for an. Hour and upon waking a, totally lost..simplest things are beyond me now..not a clue why and what happened..would call crisis line or consulting nurse at HMO but scared that might bring an ambulance to my front dolor..

Johnny just woke up and joined me..hopefully I will be able to do meds and breakfast ok for us. These aRe things I usually can do in my sleep..wtf is going on??? Will read the directions on the pill bottles and pray a little..

Am scared. Jim

2. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

i hope u will do what is safest for u. if u think u might be in danger i wud strongly suggest getting immediate help, tho i myself havent been in ur situation so i don't rly kno what else to suggest much. rly hope u're gonna be okay, these dissociationg episodes sound rly tough.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi truthhurts and thanks.. called consultingnurse and she talked me thru getting our meds ready and other stuff.. we did pills and breakfast and ok now.. in couple of minutes going t call mental health center and ask for a med nurse to give me a call today.. not in best of place but will be ok. been dissoicating since age 5 but not the sort of thing one ever gets used to.. very damn scary..

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I want to send u some more hugs.. im sry ur going thru such a difficult time with ur dissociation atm :( i rly hope something can help you focus and get back on track and help u not to dissociate as much.

5. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

hey, i hope the meds help, and im glad u got in contact with the nurse^^, i hope professionals can provide sufficient help to u.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.