Distrust?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jjjoooggg2, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

Has anyone been distrusted?

Seems like I'm always meeting someone who believes I'm the enemy, out to do harm to others. It takes years for someone to realize that I'm okay. I just want to know that I'm not the only one. I don't ever see anyone else with this problem.

Maybe, I was too sheltered during high school. I just can't seem to understand the fear and distrust people have for others.

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I feel always alone, misunderstood, other. the different. Distrusted it heppened, from bad people, who wanted more money. So in the end, what are you worth for yourself? Have you done anything that culd leade anyone to distrut you? I don't think so, or you wouldn't be here asking that question.

3. jjjoooggg2

I'm over it now. Once a year, it just gets to me.

Well, since the question is up.

I asked someone why he has be calling me an a hole and liar for 4 years. I never found out what I said wrong. Because I never did say anything. He said, "There's something about you, it's hard to put into words, women have a sixth sense." He was talking about a girl that I was pursuing. She ignored me before and after my brother's suicide. Then four years later she wanted to go date. I gently said no. The last day I saw him, he said I was "nice, kind, girl's should be ripping the door off the hinges to see you." Then he moved away.

Point is it is the human condition. People are subjective, fearful and distrustful.

Another friend made it obvious that he didn't trust me and so he had to explain himself. He said, " I never thought we would get along because you didn't want to give me the homework answers" (that is a lie). He accused me of wanting to be with his fiance. But at the same time he was trying to destroy my own friendship with a girl that I've been writing to for four years and would see and move to another city to be with. Why would I be interested in his fiancee, if I'm already thinking about someone else. Also, I've only seen his fiancee in a hallway for 5 seconds. She never hangs with the study group. He said that I never call him anymore. But he is the one not returning my calls or calling me anymore.

Point, is there are more stories like this.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
  4. jjjoooggg2

I just remembered that after those four years of calling me a liar. He said that I was honest. Am I missin something.

I avoid clubs now, because of sick of all the drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.